We've Moved!

For new updates and even more, please visit the new Songbook at http://myvirtualsongbook.wordpress.com

Search

9/30/2009

On The Loose

Have you ever watched a sunrise,
turn the sky completely red?
Have you slept beneath the moon and stars,
a pine cone for your bed?
Do you sit and talk with friends,
though not a word is ever said?
Than you're just like me,
and you've been,
On the loose.

Chorus:
On the loose to climb a mountain,
On the loose where I am free,
On the loose to live my life the way,
I think my life should be,
for I've only got a moment,
and the whole world yet to see.
I'll be looking for tomorrow,
On the loose.

There's a trail that I'll be hiking,
just to see where it might go,
many places yet to visit,
many people yet to know,
for in following my dreams,
I will live and I will go.
In a world that's waiting out there,
On the loose.

CHORUS

So in search of love and laughter,
I am travelling 'cross this land,
never sure of where I'm going,
for I haven't any plans,
and in time when you are ready,
come and join me,
take my hand,
and together we'll share what's out there,
On the loose.

CHORUS

Sing Along Here!

No comments: